Our BrandStory tells why a brand is there, what it does and how it does it. It addresses every audience for which the brand may be relevant.
Why create a BrandStory?
The success of a brand can heavily depend on a BrandStory. Think about it: without a story, a brand remains somewhat abstract, an empty shell. A BrandStory gives substance, meaning and forms the core.
Energy and direction?
A BrandStory gives energy and direction to the brand. Not only when it comes to design and communication, but also when making policy decisions.
A powerful BrandStory:
- Describes the positioning of the brand based on previously established statements
- Puts relevant brand elements (core values, promise, essence etc. in context
- provides direction for design, communication, campaigns and proposition development
- supports internal and external launch of the new brand name
A BrandStory created by Globrands:
It is one thing to say “inspire”; actually inspiring is something else. A good brand story evokes sympathy for the motives of a brand, brings emotional solidarity and encourages action.
- Is about friction that needs toe be resolved
Without friction, there is no story. The friction creates a desire, an emotional tension. In our BrandStory it is expressed in a non-technical, tangible way. This is how a BrandStory should express common marketing terms “vision”, “brand insight” and “why”.
- Closely matches the brand's positioning
The stronger a brand, the more consistent it is. We demonstrate the Brand’s core values by expressing them in a recognizable and tangible way, and in a tone that fits the brand personality. We articulate unique selling points (or brand benefits) as the activities with which the brand can solve the contradiction in the market.