Globrands has a job opening for a consultant with a great sense of language. Positive, intelligent and stress-resistant, and playing a coordinating and strategic role in our many brand identity and naming projects.
We have grown to become the leading naming and verbal branding specialist in Europe since 1984. We have developed literally thousands of brand positionings, brand architectures, portfolio systems, brand names, corporate names and slogans.
In many occasions we are cooperating with other agencies and our Global Naming Network in 12 countries worldwide.
A diverse job!
You could be facilitating the naming process of a new, innovative product, the rebranding of two merging organisations, advising an AEX listed multinational or helping a pharmaceutical company in their quest for a new global medicine brand.
Do you have experience with a branding focused agency or organization? Can you take charge and work together? Do you have what it takes to be confident and self-assured when presenting at board level? Then you are the needle in the haystack we are looking for!
What we offer you
- A dynamic, diverse, and creative working environment
- An informal team of nice colleagues
- An impressive list of wonderful clients
- Exciting projects in various industries
- Experience with all kinds of markets, services, and products
- Contact with all kinds of agencies
- Guidance and training
What we expect from you
- Affinity with branding and naming
- Strong personality
- Openness, independency, and pro-activity
- Eagerness to learn, imagination, and intelligence
- Language proficiency in Dutch and English
- Strategic insight and a logical mind
- Maintaining customer contact, preparing quotations, coordinate (parts of) projects
- Make (de)briefings
- Managing a creative team and trademark attorneys
- Finding new business, preparing pitches
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Some experience at agency or similar
- A great sense of language
www.Globrands.com, Herengracht 122 in Amsterdam. Call project manager Judith van ‘t Kruijs on 020 6238555 or send Mike Dijkstra Taurel a mail at email@example.com
Want to know more?
Here you find some of our projects.